Doing some peer reviewing

 


For this weeks reading we weren't actually tasked to do any research, instead we were split into triads for our chapter drafts we submitted last week. This means three people are put together to review each other drafts and update their individual ones based on the criticism they receive.

My Comments:

I was put in a triad with Judy and Luke. I started off by reviewing Judy's chapter first.

Some of my comments for Judy

I then went on to review Luke's chapter.

Some of my comments for Luke

My Triads Comments:

Judy was the first to offer me feedback and I found her comments to be very reassuring and helpful. 

Judy's comment on my paragraph about cinematic cutscenes


Her comment really helped me confirm my suspicion that I may have focused way too directly on the scene for my explanation on cinematics. I plan to rewrite it a bit and try approach it from a different angle to allow me to get my point across without just describing and entire scene. She also mentioned how I wrote and formatted my other sections well, so that was pretty nice.

I will add this part when Luke comments.

I can't think of an outro.


Comments

Popular Posts