The Big Kahuna

Well if you want to know stuff about me so badly I guess I can share.


Hey I’m Brandon (Yes that is me in a Diving Helmet) if you somehow have missed the site's name. I was born and raised here in Dublin yet I could not tell you much about it. I’m a big fan of video games and could talk endlessly about them. You can check out some of my favourites in my post on my favourite games and hear me just gush and geek out. I’m also a big fan of music, I play guitar and listen to anything from rock to rap. I’m currently listening to stuff like MCR, Lil Nas X, Oasis, Gorillaz and more. I’m an avid user of technology and always seeking to expand my understanding of it and keep up to date with it especially when it comes to consoles, PCs, and phones.


I own a pet Leopard Gecko, I call him Socks. He chills in his tank under my desk so I continuously get distracted looking at him (and basically anything) when I should be working. He’s not exactly smart, the best way I can think to describe him is like the cute kinda dumb ya know where it’s not too bad to the point it’s annoying but it’s silly and loveable instead? Yeah that’s what he’s like.



You probably know me best from sleeping during lectures, in no small part due to my terrible sleep schedule which I am not bothered to fix so I’ll just keep it going till it magically fixes itself.


Much appreciated that you read about me




Comments

  1. So much I've learnt about you Brandon. Had no idea you had a pet Gecko(Socks is a great name by the way) and that you played guitar, gonna need you to play me a few songs. Also I had no idea you had such a bad sleep schedule hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly vibing on the fact that you have a gecko named socks. He looks very polite. I used to play guitar too until my guitar teacher gave up on me, which i think says alot but im going to pretend it doesn't. my cat did not appreciate me looking at socks and suddenly wanted attention, so he's a lil jealous. As for sleeping in class, relatable and understandle. Having a sleep schedule is too much effort to keep up with lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandy, Socks be looking very dapper and I hope to meet him one day! does he have any fire fits. We both gotta get Gotham knights when it comes out and play together, I couldn't stop laughing when you showed me the Orangutan asmr and you got to show us a few songs you can play on guitar talk to you about it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Socks he is the best thing I have ever seen in all of these blogs so far, I might have to steal him at somepoint. Outside that love them music interests and them gaming interests, also can't wait to what you come up with for your finalised game this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Brandon, you seem like a very fun dude. Love the diving helmet, you also have a great taste in music and videogames. I never thought I’d say this but I actually relate to sleeping through lectures. First year was a strange time. Hopefully we’ll be better off on campus

    By the way you have an awesome Gecko, please tell Socks I said hi .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts