̶A̶t̶t̶e̶m̶p̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ Doing some Annotations

 


This weeks reading was certainly tough, mostly because I'm terrible with annotating. It was a long experience of figuring and attempting the work but I feel like I did it right. 


I found this work to be pretty difficult, not just because of the amount of reading but also due to the note taking, as I felt like I constantly had to go back and correct myself or constantly remove notes as they seemed to no longer be as important. This will have to be a skill I will need to develop on to be able to write a better chapter with ease instead of scrambling through my notes. The amount of time it took, while tiring I think I did find some very useful articles to use, those of which will be linked down below. It'll just take much more reading and annotation skill development to narrow down which information will be more useful as currently even though I feel what I wrote about is useful, it will probably be of no use later down the line. I'll more than likely whether it's tasked or not, will have to do more research to help get both a broader view of what is discussed about Interactive Narrative and a more concrete and focused set area to discuss about it. Anyways that's it, if you have any critiques or advice for this work just comment below.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!


Sources:

Comments

  1. this is very nice yaes I like the acurrateness of the meme and this has told me unspeakable amounts of annotated bibliography looking forward to seeing future posts from this game yaes now can I leave your basement?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts