Unity Tutorial 03

 


The Unity tutorial this week was based around teaching you how to make the animals move by themselves, how to make characters and objects disappear when they reach a certain distance, and how to throw projectiles.

I found this tutorial to be quite easy to follow but for some reason I faced some difficulties even after entering it exactly as shown in the videos. My first problem was that my character couldn't move left when the game began, it was as if there was a barrier. My second issue was when I made the disappearing code for when the animals or food reaches a certain distance, instead they just wouldn't appear at all when I started the game.



Even though following the videos I still wasn't able to fully get everything working. I'm not sure if I missed something or something was wrong with Unity but either way I was a little disappointed.


Comments

Popular Posts