Thoughts on Class Tasks and Assignments

 


From what I've read of the overview for the work expected, I'm genuinely excited to see how this module goes. The freedom to choose when we can work on these tasks instead of sticking to strict deadlines puts me at ease and allows me to be more flexible with the work for this module and others.


I'm most interested in the Unity Tutorials as seen across my blog I'm fascinated and passionate about games so learning how 3D games work on a low scale has me very excited for what's to come. I don't expect to make something complex, just being able to make a functioning game will have me happy enough.


All the extra credit tasks also seem to be quite useful and easy from what I've read as we just seem to be getting extra credits for interacting with each other on our blogs and just deeply exploring things that interest you.


This modules flexibility with time management will be extremely useful later in the semester and as a skill to hone so I look forward to everything in store.

Comments

  1. Hi, Brandon, really nice blog and layout , I can see that you are really into games , would be very interesting to see your final game . I agree with you that flexibility on completing all the tasks is quite useful and Unity tutorial is a great fun:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts