Technology Tools and Course Websites Thoughts

My Thoughts...


From reading the section on the CDM website, I can say my impressions of it are ones of curiosity. I don't know much or anything at all for some of the sites listed but I'm more than happy to learn if it'll expand my overall knowledge and help ease the work given by allowing for quicker and easier ways of achieving the goals.

Bookmarking will make research and work much easier by letting us reach previous websites we found held great detail on a topic we were reading up on but hadn't the time to read through in one go. Same with Google Docs it'll be a great place to store useful information and also to share with peers for work, discussion and correction.

Me using Google Docs to spell check my work


I enjoy how this module doesn't hold your hand and make give strict deadlines to achieve goals in. The ability to research these sites and tools in our own time gives me comfort as it'll allow me to come at them with the best of my abilities and my best headspace when I'm ready to which is super beneficial.

Comments

Popular Posts