Learning Challenge: "I wish my teacher knew..."

 


Reading this story was a rollercoaster of emotions. Seeing how kids who may appear to live a normal life, aren't always as they seem and some are going through very rough patches in their life especially at a young age. Hearing that some of these kids are struggling really tugged at my heart and too put it bluntly made me feel like shit. This idea of anonymously sharing with the teacher I think is a genius idea, it helps get the teacher into a much better mindset to help compensate more easily to the class without focusing exclusively on one student.

I haven't ever tried something like this but I think I should be incorporated more to help children not only ease their mind by sharing but to develop more in whatever way the teacher decides to approach the problem with the class.

Comments

Popular Posts